After careful consideration, our Board has decided to transition our in-person Parent Topic Nights to our new Meet the Professionals Night (virtual until deemed safe by CDC guidelines). These monthly gatherings will be a place for pregnant people and expecting families to learn about and meet Childbirth Collective members such as: chiropractors, doulas, midwives, photographers, physical therapists, and more. These spaces will help you cultivate a well-rounded perinatal care team to help in pregnancy, birth and beyond. We look so forward to seeing you.
Please follow our Facebook Page and website for updates about our monthly Meet the Professionals night.
Please message or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions, concerns or in need of resources.
We know that this is an increasingly anxious, scary, and uncertain time. We wish for you to stay informed and follow the guidelines of Minnesota Department of Health, The CDC, WHO, and Governor Walz with his team.
Other tips for COVID-19 anxiety
– Wash your hands and reduce time spent in public spaces
– Moderate your news intake and limit exposure to social media
– If working from home or social isolating, arrange your space so it is calming
– Practice deep breathing, yoga and meditation at home. Spend time in the sun.
– Reach out for help; your mental help is important
Source: Crisis Text Line – Text SHARE to 741741 or follow CTL on Instagram @crisistextline – Crisis Text Line is there to help
To view our calendar of events, please click to view in week, month or agenda (list) view.