Minneapolis Monday Meetings
Venue: Everyday Miracles
1121 NE Jackson St, #119
Minneapolis, MN 55413
St. Paul Wednesday Meetings
Venue: Minnesota Birth Center
624 Smith Ave S
St. Paul, MN 55107
After careful consideration, our Board has decided to suspend in-person Parent Topic Nights until further notice due to helping reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Please follow our Facebook Page and website for updates and video Parent Topic Night presentations.
Please message or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions, concerns or in need of resources.
We know that this is an increasingly anxious, scary and uncertain time. We wish for you to stay informed and follow the guidelines of Minnesota Department of Health, The CDC, WHO and Governor Walz and his team.
Other tips for COVID-19 anxiety
– Wash your hands and reduce time spent in public spaces
– Moderate your news intake and limit exposure to social media
– If working from home or social isolating, arrange your space so it is calming
– Practice deep breathing, yoga and meditation at home. Spend time in the sun.
– Reach out for help; your mental help is important
Source: Crisis Text Line – Text SHARE to 741741 or follow CTL on Instagram @crisistextline – Crisis Text Line is there to help
To view our calendar of events, please click to view in week, month or agenda (list) view.